Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/brownm5/waggingtailsdogwalker.com/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
Dog Walking and House Sitting
Our initial “meet and greet” session is FREE. We’ll get to know you, your pet, and your routine to estimate the time needed for your services.
We’ll take your dogs out for a walk, feed and water them, give medicines, play, and give lots of affection. Our staff has special talents for interacting with animals who have personality quirks or anxieties.
House sitting includes taking in mail and newspapers, watering plants, turning lights on/off, and scanning for home security or other issues. We carry a cellphone and are “on call” 24/7.
- 30 minutes – $20 (Toano walks – $25)
- Dog Park – $30
- Late night walks (7 pm-9 pm) – $25 (Toano – $30)
- Overnight – $70 (up to 12 hours)
- Key pick up/drop off – $10
- Holidays – add $10 per visit. (New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas)
- Late booking fee (less than 24 hours notice) – $10
- Clean up pet messes – $10+
- Daily log – we’ll text pictures of your pet and leave an activity log
Pet Taxi Service
We’ll pick up and drive your pets to the vet, groomer, trainer, and play dates.
- Starts at $25
Nails & Trails
Dog Training & Behavioral Tips
Got a behavioral problem with your dog that you don’t know how to handle? Wagging Tails’ certified dog trainers are just a call away! Let us help you with free dog training and behavioral tips over the phone.
Fetch for Humans
We are pleased to add this new service for our pets’ humans! Let us know how we can help cross things off of your To Do list.